Montag, 6. Februar 2012



Traveling is such a magical thing that I hold up on a pedestal.  For me, creating an opportunity for myself to see something new and amazing is how it feels for someone who is addicted to the rush of skydiving, high-altitude climbing, base jumping, and so on.  It is a rush for me to be driving in a car across a country,  see a new country that I've never seen from the window of an airplane as we land, see a new mountain range I've never seen before, a new ocean, new architecture, old architecture, a different culture.  I crave this.  My friends and family always ask me, seemingly worried, when I'm going to settle down. Well this is how I enjoy life, I love sharing it with others, and I hope that I never stop being curious of what else I could be out there doing.  Anyhow, the point of this post is because I have been planning a trip for the last few months to go to the UK, Scandinavian countries, and a few extras along the way this summer.  It's my last big trip while I'm living in Germany.  I have been SO excited about it and wanted to share the map with my friends and family. Hope you enjoy it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen